Friday, June 15, 2007

Fritz announces limited "awake" availability.

I suppose he's older, but Fritz does spend a lot of time napping. Of course, I admire his philosophy, but I do still feel that there's plenty of potential mischief around that needs to be "acknowledged". For some reason, I always feel obliged to heed that call, even if I'm feling drowsy. This, necessarily, keeps me quite busy.

As Fritz is somewhat less highly strung,(i.e. asleep often), he posts here even less frequently than I do.
Nonetheless, if you're ever concerned about Fritz, please rest easy, (as indeed, he often does).

Here's Fritz is in all his sleepy glory ...



Mind you, when he's awake, apart from the time he spends "coaching" me in life's lessons, Fritz is a great cat. As well as keeping an eye open for me, he also manages to be rather good company for the Feeders, who never seem to fail in falling for his sleepy inclinations.

In his honour, here's a recent rare picture of him in his waking state, looking rather handsome and almost looking as smart as he really is, (when awake).



Fritz is available, for very short periods of time between naps, on a consultancy basis, to offer advice to younger cats, or humans if they know where the cat treats are hidden.

6 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Helloooo there! We read about you over at Caesar & Prinnie's place - nice to meet ya! Come visit sometime - We'll add ya to our blogroll!

Daisy said...

Fritz is very handsome! I do not blame him for sleeping a lot. Napping is fun. But I like play-time better. My sister Pixie sleeps all day long. Oh, and all night, too.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi ::waves paws:: my sisfurs, Zippy and Sadie, sleep a lot too! They're 10 and 7 respectively (big word) and I'm almost 2. We'z happy to meet you, we love making new frends!

The Cat Realm said...

You are invited to a lizard BBQ!
Come on over and let's eat!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Ernest...

You may be surprised to learn that Pumpy and I are about 15 years old and , boy, do WE sleep a lot. Pumpy more than I. I think it's because Pumpy is heavier and needs his rest from carrying his big belly around.

Forty Paws said...

Tee hee. That's funny. Fritz is very good looking whether asleep or awake.

Luf, Us